MHW and the Yorkshire Asian Business Association
We’re pleased to announce our appointment as a Corporate Partner of the Yorkshire Asian Business Association (YABA).
Established five years ago, YABA was created to provide a voice for the Yorkshire Asian Business community, research has shown that the Asian business community make an enormous contribution to UK plc.
The aims and objectives of YABA
- To continually monitor the needs of its members and the broader business community and effectively respond to the changing needs of its members
- To effectively represent its members at all levels within the business community by actively driving forward relevant business issues and seeking clarification of issues which may, do or will affect its members:
- Facilitating inward investment and joint trade opportunities between the membership and the Indian Sub-continent
- To actively seek partnerships with other organisations which can assist in the attainment of YABA’s mission
- To communicate and inform members of issues and initiatives which can assist in the better management of their operations
- To facilitate opportunities where effective networking can occur for the membership
Commenting on the appointment MHW Director Mike Johnson said “We are proud to have been appointed as a Corporate Partner of YABA who share many of our core values and we look forward to working with them and the other Corporate Partners.”
YABA Chairman Amarjit Singh commented “We are delighted to welcome Markland Hill Wealth as one of our Corporate Partners and are sure they’ll be a great addition to our network, especially with their Sharia offering which will benefit members, their staff and their customers.”
Markland Hill Wealth is a trading style of UK Investment Solutions Ltd (no 09305214). UK Investment Solutions Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference 830162). Any marketing material, including our website, is for information purposes only and cannot be relied upon as constituting financial advice.